Hello and welcome to my Blog. Here we will see How to Login File Manager Without cPanel in WordPress. This is very helpful when you forgot your cPanel username and password or you stuck with some problems.
Also, users who are not installing cPanel or any control panel, they can also use to manage their WordPress website easily. This is so simple to handle all Website files inside WordPress Admin Panel.
Only we need to installing a Plugin, Which name is File Manager. So let’s go through procedure.
How to Login File Manager Without cPanel in WordPress:
- Logging to your WordPress Admin Panel (ex: yourwebsite.com/wp-admin)
- Go to Plugins Section. (Plugins > Add New)
- Now search File Manager in the search box.
- Install that and do Active
- Click on File manager, a pop-up will come, close that box.
- Now you can see your All website files.
This is a very good WordPress file manager front end to edit files or upload. In this method, we can upload Google search console verification file. Also, we can upload SSL files.